BUILDING THE FUTURE
Tron has been a significant player in Saskatchewan’s mining industry for over 25 years and is well equipped to deliver a full array of infrastructure and construction services and engineering services including estimation, design, and more.
Tron’s management team is highly skilled and experienced, and deeply committed to investing in Aboriginal training and development. This combination ensures that Tron is well positioned to offer top quality services to new mining and construction developments, First Nation communities and government projects across the province.
• Clearing and grubbing
• Retaining walls
• Process and loading facilities construction
• Structures and ancillary buildings
• Pond, tank and reservoir construction
• Tailings, dams, dikes, and spillway construction
• Batch plant construction
• Mechanical maintenance and construction
• Pumping systems and mine dewatering systems
• Water diversion and distribution
• Water and septic hauling
• Site services
• Batch plant operation
• Electrical maintenance and construction
• Crushing and conveying systems
Find out more at troncm.com.